Enjoy this simple and effective natural skin care course presented and recorded at the 2016 Body Peace Retreat. (watch now)
Get luxuriously beautiful skin all over your body using items in your kitchen and natural oils that can be used on the skin, hair, nails or even taken internally - without the harmful chemicals!!
HOW TOXIC ARE YOUR BEAUTY PRODUCTS? (watch here)
You can erase wrinkles, prevent fine lines, and slow future aging with the combination of the simple effective oils presented in the course - without the harmful toxins.
GET THE OILS AND CLASS OFFLINE SENT YOUR HOME
(US and Canada only) www.paypal.me/bodypeace/197
This course is great for both women and men. And, if you are a cancer survivor like me, this course is mandatory. Skin care products, soaps, and hair ointments can be poisoning you, throwing off your hormones,contributing to infertility, and even helping cancer grow.
Learning to care for your skin without chemicals can help if you have:
- Fibroid tumors
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Unexplained weight gain that does not come off with exercise
- Skin, scalp or hair problems
- Hormone imbalance
- Dry flaky or problematic skin
- Weakened Immune System
- Wear makeup often
- and more
Dr. Clark has combined her knowledge of the modeling industry, statistics, and curriculum to crack the code on how women learn unconditional body acceptance. Yes, YOU can love your body unconditionally in a world where 91% of women don't. Learn these secrets and immediately improve your quality of life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you so much for your interest in this course!!!
Want the course offline with all of the oils mentioned in the course? Order the Anti Aging Kit, get it now for only $197. www.paypal.me/bodypeace/197
You will receive
- The 3 oils highlighted in the class to begin reversing aging
- The Anti-Aging Class offline on USB
- The natural and healthy way to reverse aging
(shipped to US and Canada only)
- Receive a free coaching session with Body Peace University
- Receive multiple interviews on having a positive body image (on USB)